An in-depth study guide to the AZ-300 Azure architecture technologies certification exam.
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: Exam Guide AZ-300 will get Azure architects and developers up-to-date with the latest updates on Azure from an architecture and design perspective. Whether you want to get certified or want hands-on experience in administering, developing, and architecting Azure solutions, this study guide will help you achieve your objective.
This book covers all the exam objectives of passing the AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect exam along with the latest features and capabilities of configuring, managing, securing, and architecting Azure resources. This guide is divided into 5 main modules, wherein the first module talks about how to deploy and configure infrastructure. Then, this book will cover techniques related to implementing workloads and security. The next module will teach you to create and deploy applications. The last two modules will teach you about implementing authentication, data security, application, and platform monitoring along with Azure storage, alerting, and automation strategies. Finally, you will come across exam-based mock tests with answers to boost your confidence in passing this exam.
By the end of this book, you will gain all the information required to ace the AZ-300 along with becoming an expert in designing effective solutions on Microsoft Azure.
What You Will Learn
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Learn to migrate servers to Azure
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
- Manage Azure AD connect and implement multi-factor authentication
- Implement and managing Hybrid identities
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB and Azure SQL database
- Implement secure data solutions