From designing solutions on Azure to configuring and managing virtual networks, the AZ-303 certification validates your knowledge and skills for all this and much more. Whether you want to take the certification exam or gain hands-on experience in administering, developing, and architecting Azure solutions, this study guide will help you get started.
Divided into four modules, this book systematically takes you through the wide range of concepts and features covered in the AZ-303 exam. The first module demonstrates how to implement and monitor infrastructure. You’ll develop the skills required to deploy and manage core Azure components such as virtual machines, networking, storage, and Active Directory (AD). As you progress, you’ll build on that knowledge and learn how to create resilient and secure applications before moving on to working with web apps, functions, and containers. The final module will get you up to speed with data platforms such as SQL and Cosmos DB, including how to configure the different high availability options. Finally, you’ll solve mock tests and assess yourself with the answers provided to get ready to take the exam with confidence.
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned the concepts and techniques you need to know to prepare for the AZ-303 exam and design effective solutions on Microsoft Azure.
What you will learn
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Ensure governance and compliance with policies, roles, and blueprints
- Build, migrate, and protect servers in Azure
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot virtual networks
- Manage Azure AD and implement multi-factor authentication
- Configure hybrid integration with Azure AD Connect
- Find out how you can monitor costs, performance, and security
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB and Azure SQL Database
Who this book is for
This book is for solution architects and experienced developers who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Technical architects interested in learning more about designing cloud solutions will also find this book useful. Prior experience and knowledge of various aspects of IT operations, including networking, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, budgeting, and governance, will assist with understanding the concepts covered in the book.
Table of Contents
- Implementing Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Creating and Configuring Storage Accounts
- Implementing and Managing Virtual Machines
- Implementing and Managing Virtual Networking
- Creating Connectivity between Virtual Networks
- Managing Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Managing Workloads in Azure
- Implementing Load Balancing and Networking Security
- Implementing Azure Governance Solutions
- Creating Web Apps Using PaaS and Serverless
- Designing and Developing Apps for Containers
- Implementing Authentication
- Developing Solutions that Use Cosmos DB Storage
You can order the book on Amazon using this link: https://amzn.to/2KzaMyJ