My new book, Microsoft Azure Administrator – Exam Guide AZ-103, is now published! See below, the book description:
Microsoft Azure Administrator – Exam Guide AZ-103 will cover all the exam objectives that will help you earn Microsoft Azure Administrator certification. Whether you want to clear AZ-103 exam or want hands-on experience in administering Azure, this study guide will help you achieve your objective. It covers the latest features and capabilities around configuring, managing, and securing Azure resources.
Following Microsoft’s AZ-103 exam syllabus, this guide is divided into five modules. The first module talks about how to manage Azure subscriptions and resources. You will be able to configure Azure subscription policies at Azure subscription level and learn how to use Azure policies for resource groups. Later, the book covers techniques related to implementing and managing storage in Azure. You will be able to create and configure backup policies and perform restore operations. The next module will guide you to create, configure, and deploy virtual machines for Windows and Linux. In the last two modules, you will learn about configuring and managing virtual networks and managing identities. The book concludes with effective mock tests along with answers so that you can confidently crack this exam.
By the end of this book, you will acquire the skills needed to pass Exam AZ-103.
What You Will Learn
- Configure Azure subscription policies and manage resource groups
- Monitor activity log by using Log Analytics
- Modify and deploy Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Protect your data with Azure Site Recovery
- Learn how to manage identities in Azure
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
- Manage Azure Active Directory Connect, password sync, and password writeback