Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 32
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Partnering for a path to digital identity
- Now available: Seen counts in Yammer!
- What’s New in Meeting Rooms?
- Use Groups in the Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring
- Lots of goodness in Skype for Business on Mac January update
- Craft a compelling resume with Resume Assistant, powered by LinkedIn— now available
- New apps in Microsoft Teams – January update
- Make the switch to OneDrive for improved productivity and cost savings
- PayPal defines the future of collaboration with Microsoft 365 and the modern workplace
- Roadmap updated for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams
- New Planner features: schedule view, group and filter, due date notifications, and iCalendar format
- Microsoft 365: A complete, secure solution that brings together Office 365 and EMS
- Firstline Worker opportunities for Office 365 Partners
- 9 tips for meeting with Microsoft Team
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – January update
- New features make Office and OneDrive the best place to work on iPad and iPhone
- New in January— enriching teamwork across devices
Development / IT Pro
- Microsoft Teams App Studio’s Control Library
- EMS news roundup: January 2018
- Inconvenient Office 365 CDN and the SharePoint Framework
- SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / SharePoint PnP – February 2018 update now available
- Microsoft Graph Community Call: February 6, 2018
- Cloud App Security Threat Protection just got better
- How to set Property Bag values in SharePoint Modern Sites using SharePoint Online .Net CSOM
- Update to the AAD Connect Advanced Permissions tool
- SharePoint Patterns & Practices – February 2018 update
- Microsoft Teams C# Sample App
- Lots of News about Azure AD B2C feature updates!
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – SharePoint Framework Dialog Framework
- OpenHack Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Teams | Azure Serverless
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.