Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 9
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens—plus stickers!
- Microsoft Teams: Adoption materials
- Creating a PDF file from Word
- December 2016 Updates Released For All Versions of Exchange Server
- Exchange Server 2016 Migration
- More LinkedIn Learning Office training courses now available
- Microsoft StaffHub is here!
- January 2017 Office Update Release
- January 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- Unifying Data Loss Prevention in Office 365
Development / IT Pro
- Add-in commands for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in Office for Mac now in preview
- Exchange Online PowerShell with Modern Authentication and Azure MFA available!
- How to enable Azure MFA for Online PowerShell Modules that don’t support MFA?
- SharePoint Webhooks is now Generally Available – Build service-oriented processes in SharePoint
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Localization with SharePoint Framework client-side web parts
- How to Add a Domain to Office 365 and Azure using PowerShell
- SharePoint Framework Release Candidate 0 is on its way
- SharePoint / Office Dev Patterns & Practices – January 2017 release
- Build multi-page SharePoint Framework client-side web parts with Angular v1.x
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Customization options with SharePoint Online “modern” experiences
- Episode 112 with Andrew Connell on technical training—Office 365 Developer Podcast
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.