This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Improve remote learning with speech-enabled apps powered by Azure Cognitive Services
- Enterprise-Scale and Azure Policy for policy-driven governance
- Azure Advocates Weekly Round Up – Mixed Reality Learn Module!
- The Secrets of Popular APIs, #APIAugust
- Azure Marketplace new offers – Volume 84
- Introducing a new series on Tech Community: Ask the IoT Expert
- Microsoft 365 apps say farewell to Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 10 sunsets Microsoft Edge Legacy
- Sync Up – a OneDrive podcast : Episode 12, “Back to school with OneDrive”
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | August 2020
- Six tips to make the most of Microsoft To Do on Windows
Development / IT Pro
- Power Platform for Azure Resource Management Part 1: Provisioning VM for Streamers with Chocolatey
- Adding Azure AD B2C Login to a Hybrid Mobile App Using Ionic Auth Connect
- New scale-up SAP HANA reference architecture and more
- Machine learning on Azure for baseball decision analysis
- Using Azure PIM for the AIP Super User feature management
- Best practices for layering on cloud security through Azure Marketplace
- Try the new Migrate to AKS feature in Azure Migrate
- Azure portal August 2020 update
- Azure CLI – az config and the new dynamic extension installer are now live!
- ALERT! New Blog Series: Automation in Cloud App Security
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 deprecation