This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Microsoft 365 apps say farewell to Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 10 sunsets Microsoft Edge Legacy
- Azure Data Factory Release Notes 07/31/2020
- Azure Advocates Weekly Roundup – New Learn Modules!
- Azure Marketplace new offers – Volume 83
- [Upcoming AMA] Join us on August 27 for a “Let’s Talk Mental Health” AMA
- Microsoft 365 Network Connectivity Principles
- Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Adds Sticky Notes and Text, Improves Performance
- FAQ for Teams compliance
- Join us for the new webcast series, “Enabling remote work with Microsoft Teams”
Development / IT Pro
- Zero to Hero with App Service, Part 6: Securing your web app
- Adding Azure AD B2C Login to a Hybrid Mobile App Using Ionic Auth Connect
- Assigning groups to Azure AD roles is now in public preview!
- Azure Integration Services asynchronous pattern deployed with Azure DevOps
- Using Azure PIM for the AIP Super User feature management
- Azure API Management limitation workaround: Return 404 instead of 405 when the HTTP method not match
- Azure SDK: Packaging, tools, and repository structure
- Security Controls in ASC: Restrict Unauthorized Network Access
- Monitoring Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) with Azure Sentinel
- Pull Events from Event Hub from Logic app
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community (PnP) – August 2020 update