Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 63
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile
- Teams is coming to Office 365 Business & Office 365 ProPlus monthly
- Conditional Access is now part of Microsoft 365 Business!
- New web parts coming to SharePoint – August 2019
- Modernize employee experience with this no-code chatbot in Teams
- Meetings First brings Microsoft Teams meetings to Skype for Business Server customers
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | August 2019
- Outlook.com now supports groups
Development / IT Pro
- Best practices for designing an Azure Sentinel or Azure Security Center Log Analytics workspace
- Advanced security for any app in your organization
- Exchange Online Improvements to Accelerate Replication of Changes to Azure Active Directory
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: August 2019
- The Intrazone, episode 36: “Just the FAQs”
- Building dynamic, lean & universal packages for Office 365 ProPlus
- New feature: Make changes to Office deployments without changing the version
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.