This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Maximizing Your Security Posture with Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for June 2019
- Teams is coming to Office 365 Business & Office 365 ProPlus monthly
- Designing a Fluent Microsoft OneDrive Mobile Experience
- New resources for data visualization and reporting in Microsoft 365
- The Intrazone, episode 34: “Desktop Diet Revisited”
- How to revive your IT investments with Teams
- Microsoft To-Do for Mac is here!
- Why Office Online is Now Simply Office
Development / IT Pro
- End of support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Perform transfer learning with AML service to propagate a deep learning model for anomaly detection
- New Pre-Integrated Apps Available in Azure AD | July 2019
- MSAL.NET 4.2.1 is now available!
- “Sign In with Apple” Custom Policy for Azure AD B2C
- Tip: Easily use JSON fields in Sentinel
- What’s new in June-July in Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Teams Rooms July Update
- Get started developing security applications!