Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 58
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Why you should use Office for the web
- Decentralized identity and the path to digital privacy
- Microsoft Releases the Service Adoption Specialist Course
- The Intrazone, episode 30: “Accessibility from the start”
- Extending the Locations feature in Microsoft Search in Bing
- Planner and To-Do integration: bringing you a more cohesive task management experience
- Feedback needed on end user adoption and engagement for Microsoft 365 & Office 365
- Welcome to Microsoft Search, intelligent search for the modern workplace
- Yammer conversations web part for SharePoint now generally available!
Development / IT Pro
- Messaging Extensions available on mobile devices for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Platform Enhancements for Build 2019
- New Office 365 Developer Program benefits for Visual Studio Subscribers!
- Microsoft Graph @ Build 2019: Recap
- Microsoft Intune and Azure Log Analytics
- SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – General SP Dev SIG recording – 16th of May 2019
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.