Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 57
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for April 2019
- What’s new in Microsoft 365 user management for April 2019
- Welcome to Microsoft Search, intelligent search for the modern workplace
- Create SharePoint lists from Excel or other lists
Development / IT Pro
- SharePoint Dev Weekly – Episode 38
- PowerShell Basics: Want to Use Exchange Online in Azure Cloud PowerShell?
- Manage authentication sessions in Azure AD conditional access is now in public preview!
- Microsoft expands BitLocker management capabilities for the enterprise
- Microsoft Teams Platform Enhancements for Build 2019
- Build 2019: Microsoft Graph powers the Microsoft 365 platform
- Office Extensibility: Build 2019
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.