Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 55
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Top 10 Microsoft Teams questions from customers around the world
- Enabling customers’ hybrid strategy with new Microsoft innovation
- The new Microsoft 365 admin center available today
- Microsoft Forms Pro is available in Preview today
- Live Events in Yammer now generally available
- Leverage Microsoft Cloud App Security to apply Azure Information Protection labels in the cloud
- How to prepare an Azure Information Protection “Cloud Exit” plan
- New Outlook for iOS and Android App Configuration Policy Experience – General App Configuration
- Start Forms journey from office.com
- Live events now generally available in Microsoft Teams
Development / IT Pro
- Pentesting Azure — Thoughts on Security in Cloud Computing
- Pentesting Azure — The Report
- Azure AD Ignite Recap 3: start your journey to password-less!
- Microsoft Information Protection now extends beyond Rights Management
- Register now for Microsoft Ignite | The Tour! 100+ technical sessions, access to experts, and more!
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Azure Security Center can detect emerging vulnerabilities in Linux
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.