Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 55
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Top 10 Microsoft Teams questions from customers around the world
- Enabling customers’ hybrid strategy with new Microsoft innovation
- The new Microsoft 365 admin center available today
- Microsoft Forms Pro is available in Preview today
- Live Events in Yammer now generally available
- Leverage Microsoft Cloud App Security to apply Azure Information Protection labels in the cloud
- How to prepare an Azure Information Protection “Cloud Exit” plan
- New Outlook for iOS and Android App Configuration Policy Experience – General App Configuration
- Start Forms journey from office.com
- Live events now generally available in Microsoft Teams
Development / IT Pro
- Pentesting Azure — Thoughts on Security in Cloud Computing
- Pentesting Azure — The Report
- Azure AD Ignite Recap 3: start your journey to password-less!
- Microsoft Information Protection now extends beyond Rights Management
- Register now for Microsoft Ignite | The Tour! 100+ technical sessions, access to experts, and more!
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Azure Security Center can detect emerging vulnerabilities in Linux