Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 54
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Microsoft Intune introduces MDM Security Baselines to secure the modern workplace
- OneDrive Message Center Updates January 15th to January 31st
- New white paper – “Transforming business process with Microsoft 365”
- Why go to the 2019 SharePoint Conference?
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – February round up
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: January 2019
- Outlook mobile meets needs of customers with the highest Federal security & compliance requirements
- Azure Content Spotlight – Azure Cost Management
- Techorama: Call for Papers
- Global MR Bootcamp: Become an organizer
Development / IT Pro
- Pentesting Azure — Thoughts on Security in Cloud Computing
- Pentesting Azure — The Report
- Azure AD Ignite Recap 3: start your journey to password-less!
- Microsoft Information Protection now extends beyond Rights Management
- Register now for Microsoft Ignite | The Tour! 100+ technical sessions, access to experts, and more!
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Azure Security Center can detect emerging vulnerabilities in Linux
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.