Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 54
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Microsoft Intune introduces MDM Security Baselines to secure the modern workplace
- OneDrive Message Center Updates January 15th to January 31st
- New white paper – “Transforming business process with Microsoft 365”
- Why go to the 2019 SharePoint Conference?
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – February round up
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: January 2019
- Outlook mobile meets needs of customers with the highest Federal security & compliance requirements
- Azure Content Spotlight – Azure Cost Management
- Techorama: Call for Papers
- Global MR Bootcamp: Become an organizer
Development / IT Pro
- Pentesting Azure — Thoughts on Security in Cloud Computing
- Pentesting Azure — The Report
- Azure AD Ignite Recap 3: start your journey to password-less!
- Microsoft Information Protection now extends beyond Rights Management
- Register now for Microsoft Ignite | The Tour! 100+ technical sessions, access to experts, and more!
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Azure Security Center can detect emerging vulnerabilities in Linux