Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 53
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that were posted on social media and other channels the last couple of weeks:
- OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th
- January 2019 SharePoint Modernization News
- Microsoft Search in Bing – Update default bookmarks for brand name change
- Create and Manage All Your Mind Maps in Microsoft Teams!
Development / IT Pro
- The Rise of Drop Failure Rate and Unclassified Streams: Explained
- Announcing the preview of OpenAPI Specification v3 support in Azure API Management
Azure Information Protection scanner gets new central management, and many new other features!
- Introducing the Preview Release of .Net Teams Bot Builder v4 SD
- Microsoft Azure portal January 2019 update
- Azure Cosmos DB + Functions Cookbook — Shared throughput and new health logs
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.