Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 51
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- NEW! Teams Adoption Hub – Enhanced guidance for user adoption projects
- Join us for deep technical training at Microsoft Ignite | The Tour – find a free event near you!
- Manage Your Forms Easily with Ownership Transfer
- [NEW] Site24x7’s updated app for Microsoft Teams enables intelligent DevOps in the moment
- Introducing Community Meetings on Microsoft Ignite | The Tour!
- OneDrive Message Center Update November 1st to November 31st
- Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing
Development / IT Pro
- Ignite Recap 1: Automating the Identity Lifecycle Process
- The Intrazone, episode 19: “The security (and compliance) blanket of Microsoft 365”
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for November 2018
- Reduce your potential attack surface using Azure ATP Lateral Movement Paths
- Azure Security Center update – November
- Four operational practices Microsoft uses to secure the Azure platform
- New! Provide a great Teams experience with improved manageability and automation
- Office Online Server November 2018 Update
- Global MR Bootcamp / Global AI Bootcamp
- Running Cognitive Service containers
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture on Azure – Portal