Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 49
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for October 2018
- Public Preview of Adobe Acrobat Reader supporting Microsoft Information Protection on Windows
- Secure file storage in Microsoft 365
- Experiencing the Upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business – PART 1
- Using Microsoft Teams Free Edition for Private Collaboration around Healthcare and More
- What’s new for Microsoft To-Do in October 2018
- New resource center page to help build your modern intranet on SharePoint in Office 365
- Apply now for the SharePoint Business Apps Partner Program
Development / IT Pro
- Azure AD group-based license management is now generally available!
- Eight essentials for hybrid identity #5: Automate user access to SaaS applications
- Microsoft Intune announces device-based subscription for shared resources
- 30DaysMSGraph – Day 1 – Why you should learn the Microsoft Graph
- 30DaysMSGraph – Day 2 – Overview Microsoft Graph
- 30DaysMSGraph – Day 3 – Graph Explorer
- Free book on modernizing .NET applications is now available!
- Update! Presence now respects a user’s coexistence mode
- New SharePoint view formatting samples now available