Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 46
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- HLS Show Me How – Move Planner Across Teams
- You’re about to get even more from your Office 365 Home or Personal subscription!
- Text Annotations in Office Lens
- Managing changes in Office 365: An overview of resources
- Announcing intelligent event capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Authenticator companion app for Apple Watch now in public preview
Development / IT Pro
- New deployment plans for Azure Active Directory
- Syncing Security Groups with team membership
- SharePoint Framework Community Call Recording – 13th of Sep 2018
- Staying ahead of modern-day attacks Part 1: Recent updates to Office 365 ATP & its real-world impact
- Protecting privacy in Microsoft Azure: GDPR, Azure Policy Updates
- Announcing Immutable ID for Outlook resources in Microsoft Graph
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework – Tutorials – September 2018
- Azure AD B2B Collaboration support for Google IDs is now in public preview
- Announcing the release of SharePoint Framework v1.6!
- Using a custom Azure Function in PowerApps (e.g. to call the Graph)
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.