This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- New! Karmabot for Microsoft Teams
- Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF services to Office 365
- New white paper shows how companies can thrive with an evolving workplace
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – June Roundup
- Collaborate on Visio files inside Microsoft Teams
- Modernize your SharePoint team sites by connecting them to new Office 365 groups
- Working with files in your Microsoft Teams bot (Preview)
- All SPC18 podcast episodes recap
- SharePoint and Teams: Better Together
- The Intrazone, episode 6: “The desktop diet”
- New GDPR sensitive information types help you manage and protect personal data
Development / IT Pro
- Free eBook: Azure Serverless Computing Cookbook
- Hallelujah! Azure AD delegated application management roles are in public preview!
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: #2 Choosing the right authentication method
- Simplifying IT with the latest updates from Windows Autopilot
- Securing the modern workplace with enhanced threat protection services in Office 365
- Admins- welcome to the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Announcing SharePoint Framework version 1.5: new tools and a beta preview
- SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / SharePoint PnP – June 2018 update now available
- Azure AD Conditional Access support for blocking legacy auth is in Public Preview!
- Azure AD Password Protection and Smart Lockout are now in Public Preview!
- Admin control for attachments now available in Office 365 Message Encryption
- Now available! Validate data classification in your organization with the Label Activity Explorer