Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 37
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- The best version of OneNote on Windows
- Preparing for a new era in privacy regulation with the Microsoft Cloud
- Using Microsoft Teams to manage Office 365 Governance
- What’s new for the SharePoint mobile app
- Upcoming improvements to the Azure AD sign-in experience
- New Azure AD Application Proxy updates!
- Improvements in Skype Meetings App released
- View Planner tasks on your Outlook calendar
- Rich contact details in Outlook for iOS and Android helps you collaborate and get things done
- Delegate scheduling of Skype for Business meetings on Mac now available!
Development / IT Pro
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection: CredSSP Exploit Analysis
- Password-less Sign-In to Windows 10 & Azure AD using FIDO2 is coming soon (plus other cool news)!
- Teams On Air Q&A roundup: Teams + SharePoint for document sharing, storage and collaboration
- New version of Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio is now available on GitHub
- Azure AD Expiration Policy for Office 365 Groups is Generally Available
- Intune APIs in Microsoft Graph – Now generally available
- Office Add-ins community call – April 11, 2018
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Debugging SharePoint Framework Solutions
- SharePoint news updates in Office 365, including Microsoft Teams integration
- SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices – April 2018 monthly community call recording
- SharePoint Migration Tool Beta adds early preview capabilities
- Encryption essentials: Learn how Office 365 uses encryption
- SharePoint Site Scripts and Site Designs – April 2018 release
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.