Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 33
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Microsoft Virtual Security Summit 2018 — Register Now!
- Collaborate securely with anyone in Microsoft Teams
- New in February— advancing creativity, teamwork, and management in the modern workplace
- Access Plans from Microsoft Teams in Planner apps
- New calendar event card in Outlook for Mac, now in Insider Fast
- Announcing New information protection capabilities across devices, apps, on-premises and the cloud
- Microsoft 365 provides an information protection strategy to help with the GDPR
- What is Modern SharePoint and Why Should I care?
- Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins will now be available in preview
- Use SharePoint web parts to showcase data from inside and outside Office 365
Development / IT Pro
- Confidently plan your cloud migration: Azure Migrate is now generally available!
- New templates to create huddle solutions in Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Microsoft Graph Java SDK Preview
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Introduction to Office 365 CLI
- Office Message Encryption Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Grant API permissions in Office 365 without SharePoint Framework packages
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – February 2018
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Upgrading Packages in SharePoint Framework Solutions
- Now Releasing – Enhanced preview support for Microsoft Graph API calls from SharePoint Framework
- Microsoft Build Conference Coming May 7 – 9, 2018
- Office 365 Developer Newsletter
- SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices – February 2018 monthly community call recording