Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 31
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- New ways to use apps and get more done in Microsoft Teams
- Now available: Move conversations in Yammer!
- How can PowerApps and Microsoft Flow allow your Power Users to quickly build Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Now available: Faster, simpler sign-in experiences for Azure AD-connected apps
- An improved add-in store experience inside Outlook
- Announcing New OneDrive for Business feature: Files Restore
- Now – move files anywhere in Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Insider Fast: Outlook for Mac now highlights search terms!
Development / IT Pro
- Free Ebook: Enterprise Cloud Strategy, 2nd Edition
- Network Watcher Connection Troubleshoot now generally available
- Create a function that integrates with Azure Logic Apps
- Azure ExpressRoute updates – New partnerships, monitoring and simplification
- Manage the Office 365 CDN using the Office 365 CLI
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – January 2018
- SharePoint and OneDrive Management, Migration, and Security Updates
- Custom metadata for SharePoint modern pages
- Multilingual Azure Information Protection
- Serious about cloud security? Check out this new training on Azure Security Center
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Introduction to SharePoint Site Designs and Site Scripts
- OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries
- What if the Office 365 CLI supported PnP Provisioning Templates
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.