This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Announcing Practical Guidance for Phone System with Calling Plans in Microsoft Teams
- Intelligent Communications takes the next step with calling in Teams
- Cloud storage now more affordable: Announcing general availability of Azure Archive Storage
- Guide to Becoming a Microsoft Teams Rockstar – Part 4
- Mark your calendars: May 21- 23, 2018. Celebrate the Return of the #SharePoint Community to Las Vegas!
- OneDrive recognized as a Forrester Wave Leader in Cloud Enterprise File Sync and Share
- How different departments can benefit from Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Whiteboard Preview—the freeform canvas for creative collaboration
- New OneDrive Sync Tutorials Available for Windows and Mac
- Learn more about modern content services in Office 365 with our interactive Sway
- New in November—save time, stay secure, and do more
Development / IT Pro
- Get ready to QUANTUM! We just released the #Quantum Development Kit, with the brand new Q# language
- SharePoint Patterns & Practices – December 2017 update
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Including assets in SharePoint Framework solution packages
- We collected all of Scott Gu’s demos from the #RedShirtDevTour to help you solve some of your most vexing #dev problems
- Azure Availability Zones
- What external scripts is your SharePoint Framework solution using?
- SharePoint Framework 1.4 and new site updates now available
- Free eBook – The Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure now available
- Azure Thursdays – Meetup
- Hybrid Modern Auth for SfB and Exchange goes GA!
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams now available
- Improving the app launcher user experience in Azure AD
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Migrating to SharePoint Framework Extensions
- Creating and Managing Security and Compliance Filters in the Real World [Part 1]
- Announcing Office 365 CLI for managing your Office 365 tenant on any platform
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – November update
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for November 2017