Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 24
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Expand your collaboration with guest access in Microsoft Teams
- Azure Storage Account Security
- Event planning made easier with Office
- Ignite 2017 Preview: Coming Azure Changes
- Marching into the future of the Azure AD admin experience: retiring the Azure classic portal
- End of extended support for Office 2007
- Microsoft Tech Summit is back – register for a free event near you!
- September 2017 Office Update Release
- Merge a source and a target mailbox with EWS Managed API, in Exchange Online
- 2017 Office APP Awards People’s Choice Nominations are now LIVE!
- 5 Ways to Manage News in Office 365
- Your favorite apps—now in Outlook on Android
Development / IT Pro
- Save time using new developer tools for Microsoft Teams
- Using base64 encoded images as the web part icon in SPFx
- You don’t need a CDN
- SharePoint Framework code coverage reports for unit-tests
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – September 2017
- How LUIS can help BOTs in understanding natural language
- Azure Content Spotlight – Choosing the right Azure messaging service
- Managed Service Identities and Azure AD: Helping Azure developers keep their secrets secret!
- Keep credentials out of code: Introducing Azure AD Managed Service Identity
- Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp
- Build SharePoint Framework solutions for SharePoint Online and on-premises
- Now available: Deploy SharePoint Framework web parts to SharePoint Server 2016 with Feature Pack 2
- SharePoint Patterns & Practices – September 2017 release
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Integrate Client-Side Web Part Properties with SharePoint
- Azure Logic Apps – An Overview
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.