Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 21
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Interactive General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Assessment Tool
- Preview: Azure Service Health
- Introducing Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure Stack is ready to order now
- New business apps in Office 365 Business Premium help you run and grow your small business
- How Azure Security Center detects a DDoS attack using cyber threat intelligence
- July 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- Super Charge Power BI with Azure Analysis Services
- Ga naar SharePoint Unite 2017 met 25% korting!
- Azure Tech Selector – 2017 Edition
- Securing Mobile Access with Intune MAM Conditional Access Policies
- June 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in
- Azure Information Protection status update – June 2017
Development / IT Pro
- 2017 Office APP Awards – Nominations are LIVE!
- Quickly deploying all the things from Excel with PowerShell
- Missed Azure OpenDev? Watch the videos on-demand now!
- Design patterns for microservices
- Logging in SharePoint Framework solutions
- Showing or hiding SharePoint Framework ListView custom actions based on permissions and selected items
- Announcing new REST APIs in beta for rooms, time zones, and languages
- How to extract and analyze the errors from the hybrid migration report using PowerShell
- Known solutions for hybrid migration errors
- Using ADFS on-premises MFA with Azure AD Conditional Access
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – June 2017