Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 20
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- SharePoint communication sites begin rollout to Office 365 customers
- How Microsoft EMS can support you in your journey to EU GDPR compliance – Part 1
- How Microsoft EMS can support you in your journey to EU GDPR compliance – Part 2
- How Microsoft EMS can support you in your journey to EU GDPR compliance – Part 3
- What’s new with OneNote in the classroom—LMS integrations, Researcher and more stickers
- New to Office 365 in June—classroom experiences in Microsoft Teams and more
- Microsoft Forms Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers
- Gain complete insights with the Visio visualizations in Power BI Preview
- New in Office 365 security and compliance—June update
- Collaboration Hacks from Real-Life Teams – Free eBook!
- Malware Filter Policy Updates in Office 365
- Microsoft Teams adds third party file integration
- Microsoft Stream now available worldwide—new intelligent features take enterprise video to new heights
- Outlook 2016 for Mac is adding your most requested features
- What’s hiding in your data?
Development / IT Pro
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – SharePoint Access App scanner
- SharePoint PnP Partner Story – Monday Coffee – Building fully automated ISV provisioning solution
- Registering your application in the new Application Portal
- Azure Functions Logging to Application Insights
- Using Postman and the Dynamics 365 Web API
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – VSTS Build and Release Pipelines for SharePoint Framework Solutions
- Introducing the Microsoft Teams Bot Builder SDK Extension
- #MSBuild 2017 Revisited: Bots
- Easily debug SharePoint Framework extensions
- Help Test V1.02 of the Office 365 Groups Report Script
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.