Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 19
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- June 2017 Office Update Release
- Invite guest users to your Azure Analysis Services by using B2B
- Resize Email Images in Outlook
- Azure AD makes the “leader” quadrant in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Access Management!
- Collaboration hacks from real-life teams
- Office 365 Administration Inside Out
- New Feature! Integrate PowerApps as a Tab
- What Is Office 365 Reporting and Why Is It Important?
- Your Office 365 Intranet – Collaboration or Publishing?
- OneDrive for Business… is Back in Business!
- The New Intune and Conditional Access Admin Consoles are GA
- 3 ways to outsmart shadow IT
- June 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- How Microsoft EMS can support you in your journey to EU GDPR compliance – Part 1
- Disable Office 365 Groups Creation: Redux
- Azure AD Conditional Access now supports Microsoft Teams & the Azure Portal
- Announcing general availability of the Office 365 Centralized Deployment service
- Announcing the Microsoft Planner mobile app for iPhone and Android
Development / IT Pro
- SharePoint Patterns & Practices – June 2017 release
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Introduction to SharePoint Framework Extensions
- Passing arguments with custom Gulp tasks for SharePoint Framework projects
- Build Intelligence with Microsoft Graph
- Check out the new Outlook Dev Portal!
- Announcing Availability of SharePoint Framework Extensions Developer Preview
- Tools for Testing Webhooks
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Transforming customizations to SharePoint Online
- Open Sourcing the Microsoft Graph Explorer
- Microsoft Teams: What’s New for Developers