Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 18
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- The Fourth Edition of Office 365 for IT Pros is Nearly Here
- Free Office 365 Security and Compliance Webinar
- OWA and Conditional Access: Inconsistent Error Reports
- Office 365 May news—exciting new value coming with the new Surface Pro
- Heads Up, Public Developer Preview is Here!
- The new Azure AD Admin Console is GA!
- Access Your On-Premises Applications Directly in Teams
- SharePoint Virtual Summit
- May 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in
- Note-taking made easier for everyone—redesigning OneNote
- Comparing Solutions for Mobile Device and Application Management in Office 365
- SharePoint Virtual Summit: Continuing the Rebirth of SharePoint
- Transform Data By Example—a Microsoft Garage project for Excel
Development / IT Pro
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Common (mis)conceptions about SharePoint Framework
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – May 2017
- JS Link – Creating Custom Links
- Announcing updated SharePoint Framework developer training
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Introduction to Visual Studio Extension for SharePoint Framework
- Microsoft Identities: What’s new
- A quick start guide to leveraging the Azure Graph API with PowerShell and oAuth 2.0
- New Insights APIs and the discontinuation of the Office Graph GQL APIs
- Azure Content Spotlight – Build 2017
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.