Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 16
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- May 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education
- Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data
- FastTrack has good stuff for user adoption
- Security Neglect: Office 365 Worst Practices
- Newly available Office 365 Advanced Security and Compliance solutions campaign
- First Steps: Configuring Office 365 Groups Settings
- Office 365 Partner Community: Advanced data governance and threat intelligence
- Is the Intranet Still Relevant with Office 365?
- The Dynamics CRM consultant tool belt
- Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide with enhanced capabilities
- New to Office 365 in April
- Top Features of Microsoft Teams & Information Protection in Office 365
- Office 365 ProPlus updates
- OneNote Class Notebook updates include read-only parent or guardian access and Collaboration Space permissions
- Introducing Microsoft To-Do—now available in Preview
Development / IT Pro
- Managing Office 365 Licenses with the Azure AD V2 PowerShell Module
- Episode 148: What’s up with Docs with Den Delimarsky
- Scripting a Mailbox recovery
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Debugging SharePoint Framework solutions
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – April 2017
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – What should SharePoint administrators know about SharePoint Framework?
- General availability of Office 365 CDN
- Delta query for Users, Groups, Messages, Calendar, and more, available in preview
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.