Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 12
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Office 2007 Retirement
- Webinar – Understanding what you get with Office 365 E5
- New basics training to get the most out of Office
- New in Access 2016—Large Number (BigInt) support
- Exchange Server 2007 is About to Reach End of Life – What’s Your Plan?
- You lost access to your initial Office 365 admin?
- Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out
- OneNote Audio linking ideas
- Learn how to protect your organization from the human element
- What’s new in Office 365 administration—new Service health dashboard now generally available
- Visio Online—anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams
- Outlook 2016 for Mac adds support for Google Calendar and Contacts
- Office 365 news in February—new and improved intelligent services
- Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available, plus new languages
- New updates for SharePoint, Project Server, and Office 2013 Click-to-Run
- Getting started with Microsoft Flow and Dynamics 365
- Announcing the public preview of Azure AD group-based license management for Office 365 (and more)!
Development / IT Pro
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Provisioning SharePoint assets for your SharePoint Framework solution
- Calculate route with Azure Functions by triggering a Microsoft Flow button
- Episode 120 with MVP Mikael Svenson—Office 365 Developer Podcast
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Automate custom solution deployment steps at Office 365 and Azure
- SharePoint Framework reaches general availability—build and deploy engaging web parts today
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – February 2017
- Episode 119 on expanding Azure skills with Kirk Evans—Office 365 Developer Podcast