Bi-weekly Azure Summary – Part 11
Azure, Bi-weekly Summary, Microsoft, Office 365, Security 0
This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet.
Below, you can see an overview of interesting blogs, articles, videos and more that are posted on social media and other channels:
- Office 365 Partner Community: Introducing Office 365 Secure Score
- Get more done faster with Microsoft Teams
- Work smarter, not harder with Office 365—free live demos with Q&A
- One Minute Office Magic –> Recommended!!!
- New Office 365 capabilities help you proactively manage security and compliance risk
- Synchronizing objects between tenants
- Export and Import Calendar Processing Information
- Skype for Business Pro Tip: Learn to mute yourself
- Track your Office knowledge and skills with Office Training Roadmaps
- SharePoint modern Bing Web Part
- Update to the Office 365 Message Center Digest Email Script
- January 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in
Development / IT Pro
- Extensibility in PowerApps
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Business Value of PnP assets – Why to use reusable components?
- SharePoint PnP Partner Story – How Solvion is using PnP assets to provide additional value for their customers
- Episode 118 on Building Contextual Bots in the SharePoint Framework—Office 365 Developer Podcast
- Building a community and a platform for Microsoft Teams
- Build Remote Advisor solutions with Skype for Business
- First Steps: Securing Office 365 Administrator Accounts with Multi-Factor Authentication
- SharePoint / Office Dev Patterns & Practices – February 2017 release
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – SharePoint Customizations – When to use which model?
- Creating add-ins gets easier — announcing updates to Yo Office
- Episode 117 with Jeremy Thake on Microsoft Teams and extensibility—Office 365 Developer Podcast
- The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions
- Upcoming changes to SharePoint and OneDrive for Business APIs to support # and % in file names
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.