Azure DevOps Explained
My new book: Azure DevOps Explained is just released!
I’ve written this book together with Amit Malik, and Stephano Demilliani. It is aimed at developers, solutions architects, and DevOps engineers interested in getting started with cloud DevOps practices on Azure.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with Azure DevOps
- Find out about project management with Azure Boards
- Understand source code management with Azure Repos
- Build and release pipelines
- Run quality tests in build pipelines
- Use artifacts and integrate Azure DevOps in the GitHub flow
- Discover real-world CI/CD scenarios with Azure DevOps
Table of Contents
- Azure DevOps Overview
- Managing Projects with Azure DevOps Boards
- Source Control Management with Azure DevOps
- Understanding Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Running Quality Tests in a Build Pipeline
- Hosting Your Own Azure Pipeline Agent
- Using Artifacts with Azure DevOps
- Deploying Applications with Azure DevOps
- Integrating Azure DevOps with GitHub
- Using Test Plans with Azure DevOps
- Real-World CI/CD Scenarios with Azure DevOps
You can order the book on Amazon using this link: https://amzn.to/3oOixPu
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.
Great to hear, thanks!