Azure Content Spotlight – Azure Data Architecture Guide
Azure, Microsoft 0
Welcome to another Azure Content Spotlight! These articles are used to highlight items in Azure that could be more visible to the Azure community.
This week’s content spotlight is about the Azure Data Architecture Guide, which is published by the Azure CAT team. This guide can be used by data professionals, architects and developers, who are interested in selecting the right data services and technologies on Azure. It will give you a lot of interesting information, and guidance on how to design effective data architectures and solutions on the Azure platform.
The Azure CAT team provided a series of blog posts:
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #1: Introduction
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #2: On-demand big data analytics
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #3: Advanced analytics and deep learning
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #4: Hybrid data architecture
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #5: Clickstream analysis
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #6: Business intelligence
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #7: Intelligent applications
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #8: Data warehousing
You can also refer to the Azure Data Architecture guide.
Sjoukje Zaal is head of the Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence at Capgemini, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft Azure MVP with over 20 years of experience providing architecture, development, consultancy, and design expertise. She works at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. She mainly focuses on Cloud, Security, Productivity, and IoT. She loves to share her knowledge and is active in the Microsoft community as a co-founder of the user groups Tech Daily Chronicle, Global XR Community and the Mixed Reality User Group. She is director of the Global AI Community and board member of Azure Thursdays. Sjoukje is an international speaker and involved in organizing many events. She wrote several books and writes blogs.