This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- May 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education
- Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data
- FastTrack has good stuff for user adoption
- Security Neglect: Office 365 Worst Practices
- Newly available Office 365 Advanced Security and Compliance solutions campaign
- First Steps: Configuring Office 365 Groups Settings
- Office 365 Partner Community: Advanced data governance and threat intelligence
- Is the Intranet Still Relevant with Office 365?
- The Dynamics CRM consultant tool belt
- Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide with enhanced capabilities
- New to Office 365 in April
- Top Features of Microsoft Teams & Information Protection in Office 365
- Office 365 ProPlus updates
- OneNote Class Notebook updates include read-only parent or guardian access and Collaboration Space permissions
- Introducing Microsoft To-Do—now available in Preview
- Managing Office 365 Licenses with the Azure AD V2 PowerShell Module
- Episode 148: What’s up with Docs with Den Delimarsky
- Scripting a Mailbox recovery
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Debugging SharePoint Framework solutions
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – April 2017
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – What should SharePoint administrators know about SharePoint Framework?
- General availability of Office 365 CDN
- Delta query for Users, Groups, Messages, Calendar, and more, available in preview