This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- Office 365 Language settings…
- Introducing Outlook’s new and improved calendar on iOS and Android
- New usage reports for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Exchange Online
- Troubleshoot Free/Busy in Exchange 2013 Hybrid
- Now teachers can include live code demo in OneNote
- Gather Feedback from a SharePoint List and Add It as a Wunderlist Task with Microsoft Flow
- Hybrid Cloud Identity Part 4: Monitoring
- What’s New in August 2016 for Office 365 for IT Pros
- SharePoint Online Update: Modern Lists
- Office 365 Update: External sharing invitations
- Web part properties in the SharePoint Framework – part 1
- Web part properties–dynamically populate Dropdown options in SPFX
- OneDrive Webhooks and Large Uploads with Microsoft Graph
- Property Management Code Sample Updates Ship!
- SharePoint / Office Dev Patterns & Practices – September 2016 release
- The OneNote Web Clipper Goes Open-Source
- How to use Power BI Embedded withAspNetCore
- Querying Skype for Business Online using UCWA and PowerShell